Selling a Baby Cornish Pixie (from Harry Potter) on eBay!

Let's use this forum to talk about eBay related issues. You can post your eBay auction listings here

Selling a Baby Cornish Pixie (from Harry Potter) on eBay!

Postby Accio on Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:29 pm

Long-time lurker finally making a post because I want this little guy to go to a good home. :p_eyes:

This is not my creation, but an item I had custom made by a Spanish artist. Sadly, he cost more than I had been told he would, and times are tough at the moment. Item description:

For sale is a OOAK handmade Baby Cornish Pixie from Harry Potter, made by an artist who lives in Spain. This sweetie just arrived at my house yesterday, and unfortunately I've decided I just can't keep him - he cost a little more than I had expected with the shipping from Spain, so I've decided to pass him on to a new owner. He did arrive with some damage to his "antennas" - despite being packaged well, they were clearly very delicate, and are now partially broken at the bottom. It is very possible that even with great packaging, when he arrives at your house they will be completely broken. By purchasing this item you acknowledge his current damage and accept that it could be worse after another shipment. However, I believe he could be fixed. There appears to be wire under the antennas as well. Other than the antennas, he's in perfect shape!

A description from the artist: "Roughly 6-7cm long. Its face is hand sculpted from polymer clay and painted with heat set oil paints. Its body is made with wire wrapped in tape, old fabrics and hand dyed gauze, and its wings are made with wire, transparent fabrics and 3D paint."

More photos at the auction page: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160784765617#ht_5021wt_1396

Last edited by Accio on Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Accio
New Poster
New Poster

Re: Selling a Baby Cornish Pixie (from Harry Potter) on eBay

Postby Kiara on Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:56 am

Ahw!! He is so adorable!! I hope you can sell him :)
Kiara
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Re: Selling a Baby Cornish Pixie (from Harry Potter) on eBay

Postby Accio on Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:57 am

Hopefully he'll go to a good home. :)
Accio
New Poster
New Poster

Return to eBay Auctions & eBay Related