(edited)OOAK DOLL ART Group on Facebook

ODA website suggestions and questions.

(edited)OOAK DOLL ART Group on Facebook

Postby Tenderspirit on Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:02 pm

Dear Members: I just wanted to let everyone know that I started a group on facebook for us.
It is called OOAKDollArt.com
It has our logo so you will know it is me and I promise not to bombard you with emails. LOL You know me I can barely get our newsletter out. Everyone whom is all ready my friend on Facebook should have gotten an invitation to join. It is open to the public so that even people who are not members may join. I did that so that collectors can come there and also see what you have posted.
Hugs :dance:

My personal facebook is Tenderspirit OOAKDOLLART
Tenderspirit
Site Owner
Site Owner

Re: (edited)OOAK DOLL ART Group on Facebook

Postby Dezhire on Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:26 am

Nice, I'll have to pop over and check it out. Thanks Elsie.
Dezhire
Cherished Poster
Cherished Poster

Postby phairee004 on Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:17 pm

i joined facebook just for that reason...thanks elsie

team maggie!!!

“We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly”~sam keen
phairee004
Cherished Poster
Cherished Poster

Postby Tenderspirit on Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:15 pm

Thanks Candis, I have not gotten over there in a long time. LOL I need to and need to send out an email about ODA going to a paid site, Don't know if you know Candis but facebook is going to make people pay I think in July, 3.99 a month. I did not even know that until someone sent me a cause, that said join the cause I am going to quit when facebook starts charging 3.99 a month. So I joined the cause. LOL Then I started thinking about it and realized I am not going to quit, Facebook is a really good way to get news out, get new people, for any endeavor and really why should it be free? So yep I will pay. I find value there so would be silly for 3.99 a month to loose all my farmville, and contacts heck I have almost if not 900 friends there.
Hugs
Tenderspirit
Site Owner
Site Owner

Postby Jules_NZ on Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:14 pm

Elsie those groups about Facebook soon to be charging monthly fees have been floating around for a while now, and when I did a bit of research it turns out they are fake. Not to say that Facebook wont ever charge money, but I would doubt they would as I am sure they will be doing well by the advertising they sell
Jules_NZ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Tenderspirit on Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:36 pm

Well that is good news. LOL I thought it was kinda wierd I had never heard about it. But then I surely don't read the tons and tons and tons of messages I get as most of them are just sales letters and I just can't wade through them all.
But either way that is good.
Hugs
Tenderspirit
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to ODA Website