Where to find old global announcements.

Guest & Potential New Members:
Please read here first!

Where to find old global announcements.

Postby Tenderspirit on Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:30 pm

I just removed a bunch of old global announcements. I am sure if you are like me you don't want to have to scroll down forever just to get to the actual posts. LOL So anything having to do with old contests etc, will be in the contest section, anything to do with Artist of the Month/Most Valueable Members, will be in that section, anything to do with links like to the video page or free books page I put in the Welcome To ODA section, and any that did not really fit as ODA stuff like announcements from members of hardships etc, went into Chit Chat. Any ODA related ones I made a sticky in that section to try and keep them kinda to the top. I hope this is helpful. The congrats for AOTM and MVM will remain until the next voting as you who win are very important to all of us and I feel you desearve that recognition. :>) Also just to let everyone know, each artist of the month and most valued member, has their own page on the homepage part of http://ooakdollart.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; they are listed in the right hand side. Please comment, when you go to write a comment it will ask you to register, all you do is type in a name and your web address, this helps you as it creates a link back to your site, and google likes those.

I hope you all have the best 2011 ever. Big Hugs Tenderspirit :dance:
Tenderspirit
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Welcome, Guest!!!