Please read before posting in this forum thread.

If you would like to give a class of any kind please list it here! And in advance Thank You!!!!!!!

Please read before posting in this forum thread.

Postby Tenderspirit on Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:07 am

I have been asked to add this section and I feel like it is a great idea. If you are willing to be a mentor for any project or class please use this section to post the class. If you would like someone to do a class on a specific thing please use the thread that asks what you would like to have a class on. That way we can all look at those request to see if we might be able to do a class on such. You do not have to be an expert to do a class. If you have a proceedure that you feel people would like to learn then you are welcome to post it in this section.
Big Hugs and Thank you for anyone who is willing to donate your time to help others by sharing your expertice. :cheer:
Tenderspirit
Tenderspirit
Site Owner
Site Owner

Re: Please read before posting in this forum thread.

Postby Bonnie D on Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:37 pm

I would like to see a class on rooting into clay. I am doing quite a few OOAKs of various sizes and so far I have only been able to do this in a very small head. I have read some instructions but can't seem to get the crown right with the plastic wrap over the head. Tips and pictures would be greatly appreciated.

Bonnie
Bonnie D
New Poster
New Poster

Re: Please read before posting in this forum thread.

Postby Angeldreams on Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:26 am

would like that to,at the moment l work around the head pushing a little bit in at a time then bake it but would like to see how to root it.
Angeldreams
Fledgling Poster
Fledgling Poster

Return to Free Classes and Mentoring