New To OoakDollArt? Pls read

Please post your pictures and tell us who you are so that we may see the real you. This forum was added but will be moving the old one here too, as soon as I can. Hugs Tenderspirit I love seeing who we all are. It makes me feel like I know you better.

New To OoakDollArt? Pls read

Postby Gardens Of Utopia on Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:00 am

We are currently trying to make ODA (Ooak doll art) into the amazing family oriented, helpful forum that it was before, so if you see this message and find that the forum is some what slow, please just support us by posting :) It will help and it will bring back members. The more people that post the more people will reply and post themselves. Thank you
Gardens Of Utopia
Cherished Poster
Cherished Poster

Re: New To OoakDollArt? Pls read

Postby Tenderspirit on Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:26 am

Thanks Janis. Hugs We do have the social items at the top so you can post here and link it to your facebook. It doesn't work like Julie and I would like it to but it does work. I have been approving a few people on our facebook group too. I finally figured out how to do it and I check every day as I don't get any notices.
Tenderspirit
Site Owner
Site Owner

Re: New To OoakDollArt? Pls read

Postby Gardens Of Utopia on Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:10 pm

I think people just find facebook easier then forums now adays... Though forums are still a huge part of my heart... I can't believe how facebook took over a lot on the web. I find I post less on my webpage then I do on facebook LOL Darn facebook :P
Gardens Of Utopia
Cherished Poster
Cherished Poster

Return to Who are you?