Mixed feelings

This is the Yelling box. Let your frustrations out here.

Mixed feelings

Postby Katjasdreamland on Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:16 am

Hello,

like my last few days weren't bad enough with the high fever and laying in bed, I just stopped by eBay now and saw someone is selling one of my faeries I participated with in Fairy Go Round at ADSG!!!!

He/she did stated my name as the artist but anyway - couldn't they at least tell me first - it's a huge shock to see it like that, :no: :no: :no: not good at all. I have all these feelings stuck in me right now. Maybe because I'm so sick makes it even worse?

And on top of everything it's Valentine's Day today and me being sick has disabled me to be with my sweetheart :weep:

I just had to let it out here, thanks to everyone who will read it and "listen" to me :hat:

Kat

"If you want to see, you have to look with your heart."

Katjasdreamland
Cherished Poster
Cherished Poster

Re: Mixed feelings

Postby zoux.art on Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:31 am

Oh Katja, I'm so sorry your having a tough time. Especially on Valentine's Day! I think that situation stinks to the moon, but try to relax and remember what's done is done! So take a deep breathe and get some chocolate in your system, everything will work out in time! Happy Valentine's Day.

Jennifer
Fantasy Art
http://www.zoux-art.com

OOAK Babies
http://www.littlemoonnursery.com

"A precious treasure to call your own, Bringing love and joy into your home"
zoux.art
Post-a-holic
Post-a-holic

Postby galeandra on Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:37 am

Katja, I´m really sorry you feel ill and bad, I hope you will recover soon, Jennifer is right, I think chocolate can help a little bit.
And don´t be depressed, it isn´t that bad if you can´t be with your sweetheart this day, it is a real gift to have a sweetheart. I never had a sweetheart on Valentine´s day.

Hugs,
Galeandra
galeandra
Cherished Poster
Cherished Poster

Postby Dezhire on Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:36 am

Kat, my sweet dear friend!!! HUGE HUGS!!!!!!!!! (it's ok, i'm sick too, I won't catch anything.)
I am so sorry to hear first of all that you are sick and that you can't be with your sweetie....but think of how wonderful it will be to see him and make up for lost time!!! hehehehehe....I'm sure he is missing you terribly, too. I hope you feel good very soon.
Secondly, I'm so sad that someone would go and sell your doll they got in a "swap"(?) And especially without telling you. That isn't nice at all! I would be very hurt, too. I would honestly rather they just send it back to me. I don't think you are overreacting because you are sick, sweetie. I wish I could make you feel better, but just know that I'm here if you ever want or need to talk. Love you!
Hugs,
Amy
Dezhire
Cherished Poster
Cherished Poster

Postby Katjasdreamland on Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:46 am

Jennifer and Galendra thanks to you both, I think I'm going to look in the kitchen if we have some chocolate, but it's really hard for me to swallow hard thing, because I have such huge pain in my throat. But I do agree about chocolate making me feel better thoug :)

Amy dear, you 2? Oh, isn't that horrible. So much snow outside, not really cold at all and I have to stay inside.... I think every inch of my body hurts from laying in bed. At least there are olympics on tv, otherwise I would be bored to death. About the fairy, yes it hurts big time, I think telling me before would really solve the problem. Maybe that person is in need for money and has no other way to get it but to sell their art collection, but anyway. I know I would ask for permisson for sure. Hope the pills cick in soon so I can sculpt again. Giving you a huge hug back!

Katjasdreamland
Cherished Poster
Cherished Poster

Postby Maggie on Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:28 am

oh Kat i'm sorry you're feeling ill (me too, l have swine flu). Please take the fact that someone selling your doll as a compliment. You see, they may need the money and your beautiful sculpt will probably bring in those most needed pennies. It is probably the fact that you are not feeling well.Last November someone sold one of my dolls and they got a better price than l got for it. Big hug hun :comfort: :kiss:
Maggie

Postby PixieKnoll on Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:36 pm

OH, Katja, If I could be there to give you a hug, I would do just that. Except, the only problem is that I would probably end up giving you my flu, and you would give me yours!!!! But, oh, isn't chocolate nice at these times. Just pop in a morsel and let it's heavenly taste melt on your taste buds and ease down your sore throat. :-)

Amy is right, you may not be able to be with your sweet heart right now, but the make-up for loss time will be EXTRAORDINARY....much like that tiny morsel of heaven that just slipped down your throat. hehe

As for your little fairy, I can only imagine what I would feel like in your shoes. But, I think looking at it like Maggie says makes it feel much better. I agree, that it was not right for them to do that, but, on the other hand, it could be that they are really having a hard time financially and had to part with their treasured piece. I have seen many dolls resurface on Ebay that have been part of a collectors treasury. Times are tough, and I am sure that will be a common place here for a while until things can turn around. As much as it might hurt, try not to look at it in such a horrible way.

In the meantime, know that we all love you and wish you a speedy recovery from you bad flu.

Many hugs to you my sweet friend,
Lori
There is nothing more beautiful in this world than the imagination that brings forth another.
http://www.thepixieknoll.com
http://www.pixieknoll.etsy.com
http://thepixieknoll.blogspot.com
PixieKnoll
Cherished Poster
Cherished Poster

Postby tryny000 on Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:58 pm

Oh, dear Katja, I'm very sorry to hear that you are feeling so Image I have bee feeling terrible this last week as well.
I think it may be not nice at all if some one try to seel a doll you send in a swap without telling you. But you never know in which kind of situation sitting people now with this strugling economy.
Please don't be sad... I'm sending you these flowers for you to recover soon dear!Image
The Practice make's masters. Never give up.
Blog: http://doll-tears.blogspot.com

tryny000
Cherished Poster
Cherished Poster

Postby Gardens Of Utopia on Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:01 pm

Oh this is heart breaking. I think it would eat me up inside if a swap gift was being sold. Swaps are so important. You have a partner you make something special for them and they go and sell :( Gah I dont like that at all. I hope you feel better. I am sorry you are ill and cant be with your sweetie. Hugs hugs hugs
Gardens Of Utopia
Cherished Poster
Cherished Poster

Postby sailorpizzaa on Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:54 pm

Happy Valentines Day *hugs you tight* I'm so sorry you are ill. I hope you a speedy recovery.
Let my words today be tender and sweet...for tomorrow I may have to eat them.
sailorpizzaa
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Postby muts on Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:40 pm

((((((())))))))) hun but take it positively
they are collectors pieces and bring smiles to peoples faces
the more homes the more smiles im sure its a sale of neccessity not choice xxxx
»MÛ¯|¯£€¥«
Imagemaggie xx
muts
Cherished Poster
Cherished Poster

Postby Katjasdreamland on Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:47 pm

Thank you so much ladies, you helped me feel better. I was thinking about them probably needing the money and this is the reason, why they are selling her. I know she's someone else's property right now and I can't do anything about it, if they only told me and gave me a heads up, I wouldn't be feeling like this right now.

So sorry to hear so many of you are sick too. I don't know what's wrong with me this year, everything that's out there seems to catch me. I'm going back to the doctors today, because I'm not felling any better at all, maybe she will change my pills or something.

Hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's day!
Hugs,
Kat

Katjasdreamland
Cherished Poster
Cherished Poster

Postby phairee004 on Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:23 am

awww kat!
sorry im late on this. i hope you get to feeling better soon. wishing for some updates on how you're feeling...
thats heartbreaking to hear about your doll. i would too be upset about the fact that it was a swap and they didnt give me a heads up either. but you're being really open minded about the fact that they are selling it because they might need the money and maybe they could be struggling right now. you're a good person for that. : )
in my opinion, swaps are priceless. i dont think i could ever sell any of mine ( if i ever do one)...

HUGE HEALING HUGS!!!
:grouphug:

team maggie!!!

“We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly”~sam keen
phairee004
Cherished Poster
Cherished Poster

Postby Keili on Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:35 am

dear katja, i hope you will feel better soon! this winter is to long for us and we all need some sunshine again! i can understand your shock, when you saw your sweet fairy on ebay reselling. yes, i agree with lori, maggie...the times are tough and some of the collectors maybe sell them, because they have a bad financial time. its not nice not telling you, but don t worry about. your fairies are so sweet...just imagine, so they "fly" around the world. they will see many places and make many people happy :).

many hugs
petra
* * * Do what you like. Like what you do * * *

http://belvintas.de/
Keili
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Postby Tenderspirit on Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:32 pm

Dear Kat: I hope you are feeling well as well as Lori, Maggie and Dezhire and all that are sick. Your Fairies are beautiful as I well know I own a couple. I would think she really needed the money or ran out of space to put more fairies. i have so little space. Not sure how good a sculpter she is but maybe she really believed yours would bring a good fee.

I really don't mind if someone resales my swaps as I know whomever buys them really wanted them. I told one person her baby should bring a good price if she ever sold it but she said no way, lol but then it was a memorial baby of someone she loved. So that makes a difference.

The dear lady may have been afraid of offending you by telling you she needed to sell it. I would hope for your sake that you try and think the best of her and be confident that your work is lovely and though she loved it she had to let it go.

Big Hugs Tenderspirit
Tenderspirit
Site Owner
Site Owner

Postby carota72 on Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:47 am

I would be upset if someone would resell a swap from me, but our dear wise Elsie got the point...
Elsie , you always think positive, I love you!
Dear kat, we should think like Elsie does, don't you think? :wink:

Feel better soon, sweetie! :grouphug:
carota72

Postby Katjasdreamland on Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:41 am

Ladies, thank you for your support and getting better wishes! I'm doing muvh better now, the fever is gone and the headacke also, but I'm still on the anitbiotics, so can't do much, because I get tired pretty soon. My sweety is finally with me too for 3 days, so I'm really happy.

About the doll, I'm trying to be positive about it.

Katjasdreamland
Cherished Poster
Cherished Poster

Postby Moonlightdancer on Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:52 pm

Awe!! I am so glad your feeling better!!! Hugs!!

( Moon
Moonlightdancer
Post-a-holic
Post-a-holic

Return to RANT!!!!!!!