FaeBae Updating Today

News and announcements of auctions facilitated on this site.

FaeBae Updating Today

Postby Xena4635 on Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:07 am

Hey ODA! :grin:
FaeBae is being updated today :-)
It will not be down as long as our first major update, this one should not take long at all.
This update will address some issues pertaining to renewals and a few enhancements that will bring us closer to version 1.0 which is due Dec 2008! Our Beta has been extremely successful, thanks to all the support we have been able to get really far, really fast!

FaeBae is growing so rapidly, thank you all for your support! We have some fantastic listings and sales are picking up! I am very excited for everyone who is with us because it's only going to get better and better from here on. We are attracting more and more traffic daily and have some AWESOME stuff coming that is NEW, INNOVATIVE and very useful to both Artist and Collector. We now have a bigger and better support and development team and encourage feedback so we can make FaeBae one of your favorite sites!

We are currently networking with some larger affiliates, we are very excited and hope you all enjoy what's to come!
The COA Generator and Database system is close to being launched, we are making this feature TIGHT so that it works impeccability and is secure. I know that we have been promising this for quite some time but we want it done right so that your entries are documented with the highest level of security and detail. This will also help fight the war against Copyright infringement!

Remember, the update will be today, you will see our "Currently Updating" page until we resume the live site.
It will not be nearly as long as it was before.

I'm leaving for a week to visit my Mother so technical support issues will be handled by my team. If you do not get a reply as quickly as you normally do, please be patient with us and know that your inquiries are highly appreciated and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

You can also post questions here if you need help and someone else might be able to help you quicker if they are more familair with FaeBae. Yes, we are still in beta but this update will be one of the very last before we move out of beta and into version 1.0 due Dec 2008.

Thanks so much!
-Kendra :loony:

PS
I am currently still working on the ODA site design, I did catch a nasty PC virus that took me out for a couple days so I am a bit behind. I hope you all like the new design work and you can expect to see it all tie in together very soon.
Thanks again to all the talented artists that have helped us design ODA :-)
Keepers of the Wood Studio OOAK Fantasy Sculptures Art of Kendra Marie Gilbert
I sell my work on http://wwwfaebae.com! and http://www.keepersofthewood.com!
Xena4635
Post-a-holic
Post-a-holic

Return to Faebae Auction News and Listings