TBAAF AWARDS 2011

NOT ODA or DOLL related stuff

TBAAF AWARDS 2011

Postby Katjasdreamland on Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:56 am

Hello my dear,

I know I'm around only here and than, sorry! I'm soooo bussy, am getting ready for my first exhebition with the opening on April 9th - am so excited about it, I could scream :spin:

I'll exhibit my jewelry, paintings and of course some of the doll and faeries. I'll take pictures and let you all take a peek, because it's so far away, no one of you could come.

But this is not the only thing going on in my life right now - my darling and me finally bought a house and guess what, I'll have a room just for myself and my art work, what I whished for for such a long time. We're running from store to store to find the perfect furniture, didn't know it can be so fun and so hard at the same time.

Last but not least, I just entered the TBAAF awards with 3 of my art pieces; a necklace, one of my avatars and one of my mermaids. The voting will take place 11th April till 4th May. If you are a member there, could you please vote for me, if you like the piece that is :-D

Can't wait for all of it to happen. We'll probably move in by middle of May, on our 2nd aniversary :)

Love an miss you all. Promise I'll be here more often, after the exhebition is over and moving as well.
xx
Kat

"If you want to see, you have to look with your heart."

Katjasdreamland
Cherished Poster
Cherished Poster

Re: TBAAF AWARDS 2011

Postby phairee004 on Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:47 pm

kat,
congrats on the exhibit, you must be over the moon :)
i believe it will go well for you, i just adore your sculpts and your jewelry is gorgeous <3
~congratulations on your buying your first home!!!!!!
thats a really big deal, well for me it was ( 2 years ago) we are currently turning my old art room into the baby's #3 room...

so i know how excited you must be for your very own room. YIPPEEEE! :D
i am crossing fingers and toes for you for the contest....please keep us updated sweetie!
huge hugs
~candis

team maggie!!!

“We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly”~sam keen
phairee004
Cherished Poster
Cherished Poster

Postby PixieKnoll on Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:58 am

Katja! I am sooooo happy for you! This is all very wonderful news! A big exhibit and your own space to create! I don't think it will get any better than that. :-D Congratulations my friend. <3
There is nothing more beautiful in this world than the imagination that brings forth another.
http://www.thepixieknoll.com
http://www.pixieknoll.etsy.com
http://thepixieknoll.blogspot.com
PixieKnoll
Cherished Poster
Cherished Poster

Postby Katjasdreamland on Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:12 am

Candis dear, yes I am :) I'm getting such wonderful feedback from slovenian buyers, they will come from all over our country to see it. It will be fantastic to actually meet the people, who love my art and are wearing it. I'll take pictures and post some here, I promise!

Lori my thoughts exactly, can't get any better, thank you! xx

"If you want to see, you have to look with your heart."

Katjasdreamland
Cherished Poster
Cherished Poster

Postby Dezhire on Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:55 am

Kat that is AWESOME!
I can't wait to hear about it, sweetie!
Dezhire
Cherished Poster
Cherished Poster