It feels like I have been gone a life time! Glad to be back!

Introduce yourself here. Post your eBay name if you wish and some info about your artwork. Or if you're a buyer post info about the dolls you buy.

It feels like I have been gone a life time! Glad to be back!

Postby patchdolls on Sat May 15, 2010 1:02 pm

I wanted to say hello :wave: To all and to the ones I already know I have missed you :-D . To all the ones I do not know I am very glad to meet you :hat: .

My name is Pat I live in Florida,I have been working with the polymer for about 1 and 1/2 years .I have been taking a break in sculpting .I am very shy :blush: .I feel it is because I have very little education ,so my vocabulary is a very short list. :p_eyes: lol
It was very hard for me to join a forum But after I did join I found so many friends :dance: ,In the Artist world I have found a world of compassionate and understanding people who are always willing to offer a helping hand :angel: .This is how I have been all of my life and I am so grateful to have found a family to be a real part of.

I have been gone since Oct because of my husband health but now everything is GREAT and I would like to be a part of this forum again,I would like to say that it takes me for ever to write.and there is not enough hours in the day for me to write all that I want.also with my limited vocabulary and lack of computer skills I can not write all that I mean .I am just telling all of this to ask that you PLEASE bare with me .This is a big challenge for me ! I do soooo want to be a part of the your world.

I would like to tell you that we love animals too we have a 170 lb Great Dane and a 130 lb Bull Mastiff and 2 cats also 4 parrots they are all our children now that our other kids flew the nest and I still miss them being here all the time .We do have a very busy house with all of our babies .But to us this is Heaven .

Thank you for reading my post and for being the person that you are :angel: . I would not want to be here if it wasn't for all of you :hat:

Big HUGS to all,
Pat
Thanks, Patch Image
patchdolls
Honored Poster
Honored Poster

Re: It feels like I have been gone a life time! Glad to be b

Postby Maggie on Sat May 15, 2010 1:17 pm

Such a lovely post Pat and so lovely to have you back sweetheart. I'm so glad your hubby is feeling better and is on the mend. love ya xxxxx
Maggie

Postby PixieKnoll on Sat May 15, 2010 1:33 pm

Pat,

I am very happy that you are back with us too. :-) And, extremely happy that Jack is doing great! You know where I stand...love ya to pieces. And, to that, I would not change you for anything in the world. I would rather you be just the way you are...perfect in my eyes. Thank you for being you.

Lots of love and hugs to you my florida friend,
Lori
There is nothing more beautiful in this world than the imagination that brings forth another.
http://www.thepixieknoll.com
http://www.pixieknoll.etsy.com
http://thepixieknoll.blogspot.com
PixieKnoll
Cherished Poster
Cherished Poster

Postby patchdolls on Sat May 15, 2010 1:38 pm

Thank you Maggie ,nice to hear from you I am just soooo grateful to have my Hubby and to come back to my home away from home .
I have missed you ,I hope all is well with you and your family too .Thank you for the warm welcome back Maggie..
Hugs ,
Pat
Thanks, Patch Image
patchdolls
Honored Poster
Honored Poster

Postby patchdolls on Sat May 15, 2010 1:58 pm

Awe Lori You are too kind :blush: ,I have missed you and love you to pieces too .I know I wasn't gone for along time but with all the changes that have been made here and in our lives it seems like a lifetime ago .I am just so glad to be able to talk to you again !!! I am sorry I did not see your post until I submitted the last post .I am still not any better with the computer :crazy: lol

Jack is doing great He will never be a strong as he was but I am grateful for every day we spend together :-D .I have been so happy and my Dad is still doing good too . Oh ya I forgot My Brother moved out :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: ! I am glad because While he was here he was always on the computer :p_eyes: . So now that he is gone I can get back on here again yah!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:

Thank you Lori ,
Hugs,
Pat
Thanks, Patch Image
patchdolls
Honored Poster
Honored Poster

Postby muts on Sun May 16, 2010 6:41 am

hiya pat, nice to see you back , cant to see some of your latest work
»MÛ¯|¯£€¥«
Imagemaggie xx
muts
Cherished Poster
Cherished Poster

Postby patchdolls on Sun May 16, 2010 9:16 am

Hi Zoe, :wave: Thank you for the warm welcome back. It fells good to be home again ! As for sculpting I do have to start my daughter Heather and her Hubby to be Mike ,(Bride and Groom ) I did one in March for her best friend That one took me 3 months to do and it was my worst nightmare :crazy: the legs on the bride just would not stop breaking :weep: .I finally got them done and gave them to the bride and groom I have not tried to sculpt since.. :no:

I did talk to Linda and she gave me advise on how to make them and I know that what she said will work, I just can't seem to find it in me to start them :p_eyes: .I have bought a dome to put them in and the polymer to make them .Now all I need is the courage to make them with, and that I can't seem to buy :sad: lol.

I thought that maybe my family here could give me a swift kick in the behind :rage: and make me do this lol

Thank you Zoe
Hugs,
Pat
Thanks, Patch Image
patchdolls
Honored Poster
Honored Poster

Postby Tenderspirit on Sun May 16, 2010 2:50 pm

So glad you are back, we have missed you. Big Hugs Tenderspirit
Tenderspirit
Site Owner
Site Owner

Postby patchdolls on Sun May 16, 2010 3:31 pm

I am glad to be back ! I have missed all here too. Thank you Tenderspirit
Hugs,
Pat
Thanks, Patch Image
patchdolls
Honored Poster
Honored Poster

Postby Dezhire on Mon May 17, 2010 3:00 am

OMG, Pat, sweetie! I have been thinking of you and hoping that all is well with you. I'm so happy you are back and that things are going great for you! I've missed you and your wonderful creations! Welcome Home, hunni!!
TIGHT HUGS!
Dezhire
Cherished Poster
Cherished Poster

Postby phairee004 on Mon May 17, 2010 5:16 am

hey pat! yes its been a loooooong time. i think about members who use to be regulars and then they are M.I.A. for a while all the time, you included : )
but theres this thing called "life" and sometimes its troubling, or testing us (in my case at the moment)...and we cant be where we want to be or do the things we would like to do. i am very happy to see return to ODA! a warm welcome back!!!
i am very happy also to hear that jack is better and doing well! i am looking forward to your sculpts pat! and dont be shy, as you see everyone loves you and welcomes you back with open arms : )

team maggie!!!

“We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly”~sam keen
phairee004
Cherished Poster
Cherished Poster

Postby Linda Ehrenfried on Mon May 17, 2010 8:15 am

Hi, Sweetie pie. I am so glad you found your way back into the forum. I hope your share your adorable little BJD pictures with everyone. I love them and I know everyone else will too. You and Jack have been through so much this last year and with your dog having so many health issues I know that your stressed out. I hope to see you get back to sculpting soon, but in the mean time it is will be wonderful for you to be back among friends. We missed you. Big hugs sweetie. Linda
Morphing a ball of clay and wire into something beautiful is magical. It puts a bright light in my heart to see what my otherwise clumsy hands have created.
Linda Ehrenfried
Cherished Poster
Cherished Poster

Postby patchdolls on Mon May 17, 2010 3:52 pm

HI Amy ,
All is very well with us thank you for caring .I am so glad to be here, and it is good to hear from you again ! Thank you for such a warm welcome back Sweetie..
tight Hugs Back to you too,
Pat

Hi Candis ,
You said (Testing you at the moment ) Is there any thing I can do to help you ! Please don't hesitate to pm me at any time If there is anything I can do I will !Thank you For such a warm welcome back I have missed my second home And everyone here .Jack is doing great and that takes a lot of worry off of my shoulders .
Hugs,
Pat

Hi Linda ,
Awe Linda you are such a sweetie ,With out your help I would not have found my way home .I know that you help lost puppies and lost granny's too lol Thank you Linda!!! As for the B.J.D.s maybe some day I will try again then I will post them OK.and Zeus says hello and he is trying to not eat everything in the house.Oh ya! I wanted to tell you that the last wash cloth did pass LOL.
Hugs,
Pat
Thanks, Patch Image
patchdolls
Honored Poster
Honored Poster

Postby fabrags on Mon May 17, 2010 11:48 pm

Hi Pat,

We do not know each other really well, but I would like to say welcome back, I would like the chance to get to know you better.

Hugs Susan xx
fabrags
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Postby patchdolls on Tue May 18, 2010 8:24 pm

Hi Susan ,I do remember you, how have you been ? I do love your work .I see the new fairy she is beautiful ! thank you for the warm welcome back.I can't wait to get to know you better too. Have you started a new sculpt yet ? You have a lot of talent !!
Hugs ,
Pat
Thanks, Patch Image
patchdolls
Honored Poster
Honored Poster

Postby fabrags on Wed May 19, 2010 5:11 am

Aw thanks Pat, I keep trying but it is a long slow process, I have started a new one..lets see how far she gets hehe.

Hugs
susan x
fabrags
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Postby patchdolls on Wed May 19, 2010 9:17 am

Hi Susan , I am happy to read that you have started a new sculpt !! Have you posted any pics yet ? I am going to go and look .I loved the last one you done the mermaid is soooo sweet and the other one is soooo sad looking I love how you capture such intense emotions with the clay You have a wonderful gift and I feel very blessed to watch you create and grow with it .

Hugs,
Pat
Thanks, Patch Image
patchdolls
Honored Poster
Honored Poster

Postby noemi smith on Mon May 24, 2010 8:47 pm

Hello!! dear Pat, yeah welcome back :)
I didn't feel you gone all this time... maybe because I was gone too hahahha
LADY so you have big dogs uh?? they're the kind my hubby will love to have, our big dog recently die :( (old age) I love animals too, I have my Poodle mix, a tiny yorkie, a naughty and mean cat hahaha, a cute dwarf Bunny and salt water fish tank.
I know big dog are much like having a real person living with you (mean for the space they take LOL), I know big dogs are cuddle and loving but gosh I can't take the pop and pee in large amounts hahaha, I miss my big dog she was nice and like to destroy my garden :s but I think we're ok with two doggies, and I wanted to have at least one kid hahhaa so that's something big to think about.
but as I said glad to have yu back, I'm glad to see to many people re-join the ODA.

See ya on the forum!!!

Big hugs!!
Last edited by noemi smith on Tue May 25, 2010 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Noemi Smith :mrgreen:
noemi smith
Honored Poster
Honored Poster

Postby patchdolls on Tue May 25, 2010 12:33 am

Hi Noemi,What happen why have you not been here ? I hope that all has been well with you and your family ...I am sorry to hear about you big dog I know how you feel .
I wanted to show you our dogs and my naughty bird Awesome he only likes me I guess birds get like that.
If you can find some pics could you post them here .I would love to see your pets Too !! It sounds like you have your hand full too !lol

This is Zeus he is 170 lb Great Dane
this is Juliet 130 lb Bull Mastiff she is on guard duty lol
This is Juliet awake
this is our African Grey his name is Awesome he is about 8 years old I think they can live to be 70 or 80 years old
Big Hugs ,
Pat
Thanks, Patch Image
patchdolls
Honored Poster
Honored Poster

Postby noemi smith on Tue May 25, 2010 7:52 am

OMG Juliet look so funny!! I can't stop laughing LOL!!! They're all adorable, My Mother in Law has a parrot too, hes is mean to everyone hahha although he loves to make fun of people imitating voices or so.
Yeahhh I would love to show my babies!!

This is my yorkie Vicentico we call him just Tico:

My Maltipoo Teddy:

And my cat Michina:

noemi smith
Honored Poster
Honored Poster

Postby patchdolls on Tue May 25, 2010 10:31 am

Awe!!! your babies are sooooo cute
Tico looks like he is thinking I hope I am smiling nicely for moms picture .his smile is just perfect !! He is sooo alert. Is he pretty young in this pic ?
Teddy is he a small one of medium size I have a dear that has labadooddle and I will tell you they are extremely smart and so playful her dogs are around 70 pounds not real small at all ..He is just too cute too!!
Michinna looks like he is very mischievous and full of life I had one that looks just like him I named him the Tasmanian devil we called him Taz as a nick name He loved to mess with all the other animals lol Do you have any pics of your bunny ?
i really enjoyed seeing your babies.Than you Noemi
Hugs,
Pat
Thanks, Patch Image
patchdolls
Honored Poster
Honored Poster

Postby noemi smith on Tue May 25, 2010 3:46 pm

Oh my!! how can I forget about my dear Isabella, here she is

noemi smith
Honored Poster
Honored Poster

Postby wrensfairyrealm on Wed May 26, 2010 9:47 am

Hi Pat great to hear your back and that your hubby is doing much better, i've been off and on for the past few months i'm having a baby in october so been a lot slower with the sculpting he he, can't wait to see your next sculpt!
KIM X
]Image[]Image[/url]
web- http://www.freewebs.com/wrensfairyrealm/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
wrensfairyrealm
Cherished Poster
Cherished Poster

Postby patchdolls on Sun May 30, 2010 6:29 pm

Hi Kim, :wave:
I am soo happy for you Kim That you are having a baby :clap: !!! GREAT NEWS !!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
I am glad to see that you are still sculpting !! You have been sooo bless with magnificent skill for sculpting :hat: .I hope you will always find the time to do so :yes: !!
Thank you for your concerns for my hubby he is doing GREAT! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: I have not been able to get back into sculpting yet :p_eyes: .I don't know what it is I guess in time I will know :sad: .lol
I did order some bozzi clay last week so maybe that will get the creative thoughts going I hope so :-D lol
I have missed you and I am glad to see you here again !!
Big Hugs ,
Pat
Thanks, Patch Image
patchdolls
Honored Poster
Honored Poster

Return to Introductions