New Group on Facebook for OOAKDollArt.com

Guest & Potential New Members:
Please read here first!

New Group on Facebook for OOAKDollArt.com

Postby Tenderspirit on Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:32 am

It is not really a new group it has been there for years I started it but thought no one was interested so never really checked it. Janis Higgins made a post just lately and brought it to my attention. I never got any notices that people wanted to join. So just last week I finally figured out how the heck to approve people to it and there are now as of February 7, 2017 around 466 people in the group. :cheer: So I thought it would be good to post it here also, though this forum has been really slow I want all who still come to know of the Facebook group. I will do my best to check it daily and approve people. Big Hugs Elsie
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ooakdollart/
Thank you all for all your support throughout the past 8 years that I have owned OOAKDollArt.com

And I am sorry the forum has almost died but so many people have little time these days and what time they do have they seem to spend it on FB. So hope to see you there and if not welcome. Please PM me if you have any questions. Hugs Tenderspirit (Elsie Roach) :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:
Tenderspirit
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Welcome, Guest!!!